The Fall 2018 issue of the Vajra Bell magazine is here!
This issue covers the topic of generosity and includes a piece by local Order member Acarasiddhi. You can read the complete publication on Issuu.
In this issue:
- Practicing Generosity Until It’s as Natural as Breathing by Ratnaghosha
- Dana: The First Step of the Spiritual Life by Acarasiddhi
- Is Money a Placeholder for Love in our Lives by Amalavajra
- Books: The Buddha on Wall Street and Yasodhara
- Wild Awake: Alone, Offline & Awake in Nature
- Sangha Connections: An Interview with Amritamati by Shraddhavani
- I Have a Thinking Problem by Saddhavasini