For the safety and welfare of all beings we ask you to please read this list of statements carefully and confirm that they are true for you before attending an SFBC retreat.
We will update these regularly as things change, but currently the advice we have is to err on the side of caution.
- Yes, I am fully up-to-date with FDA-approved vaccines and boosters for COVID-19 (please bring your vaccine record with you).
- In the last 2 days I have not had any new or unusual symptoms such as: fever; chills or shivering: cough or sore throat; shortness of breath or difficulty breathing; loss of taste or smell: headache; vomiting or diarrhea, nausea; runny or congested nose.
- In the past 10 days I have not been diagnosed with COVID-19 or had a test confirming I have the virus
- In the past 10 days I have not had close contact with anyone who has COVID-19, during their contagious period.
- I have read and to the best of my ability I agree to practice the 5 Buddhist precepts as described here.
Tests - Please take a home/antigen test the day of the retreat, and bring some with you if you can. (For those of you in the US, the tests provided free are fine.) If someone has symptoms we will ask everyone to test.
Masks - Please bring well-fitting masks with you - we'll also have some available. We hope not to need them, but you never know.
Social Distancing - please be mindful and sensitive to others and respect their space and sense of safety.
Air flow - we will have air filters in most bedrooms and in the shrine room.