For the safety and welfare of all beings we ask you to please read this list of statements carefully and confirm that they are true for you before attending any in-person SFBC event.
We will update these regularly as things change, but currently the advice we have is to err on the side of caution. Last update Feb 21, 2023.
- Yes, I am up-to-date with FDA-approved vaccines and boosters for COVID-19.
- In the last 2 days I have not had any new or unusual symptoms such as: fever; chills or shivering: cough or sore throat; shortness of breath or difficulty breathing; loss of taste or smell: headache; vomiting or diarrhea, nausea; runny or congested nose.
- In the past 10 days I have not been diagnosed with COVID-19 or had a test confirming I have the virus
- In the past 10 days I have not had close contact with anyone who has COVID-19, during their contagious period.
- I have read and to the best of my ability I agree to practice the 5 Buddhist precepts as described here.
Masks - We ask that everyone wear a well-fitting mask for Sangha night. (Check info for each class.) We have masks available if you do not have your own. For other events masks are currently optional though this may change depending on CDC Community Impact levels.
Social Distancing - please be mindful and sensitive to others and respect their space and sense of safety.
Air flow - we will have our air filter on and the doors open for air flow, so bring layers!
Food - we will not provide snacks and ask that you don't bring food to share inside.
Drinks - (updated Dec 5): we are taking a break from offering tea or other drinks so there is less need to remove masks.